When it comes to snoring aids, finding the best solution can be challenging. You could spend many hours researching all of the anti-snoring device case studies or you could just opt for the solution Dr. Booth uses to remedy his personal snoring – the EMA® (Elastic Mandibular Advancement) oral appliance.
10 Reasons to Consider the EMA® Noninvasive Treatment for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- The EMA® snore guard is a simple, effective and adjustable snore aid that is formed from a dental impression, so it is customized to the individual.
- This state-of-the-art device is designed to stop snoring and allows for less restricted airflow during sleep and is backed by research.
- Have congested nasal passages? No problem – this mouth guard doesn’t restrict breathing even in extreme circumstances.
- Works with adjustable elastic bands (nine strap lengths and four different elastic tension options), so it isn’t as rigid as other available solutions.
- Works efficiently to stop snoring by positioning the jaw forward to keep your airway open.
- Unlike other snoring devices, the EMA® snore guard allows for some side-to-side jaw movement as well as some front-to-back movement for your jaw.
- One of the most important benefits of this advanced device is the jaw position and bite is determined and established by Dr. Booth to avoid TMJ issues (can be a BIG issue for some Internet products).
- Uncomfortable? Elastics can be changed by the patient, without a need to visit the dentist. Other products don’t offer this feature.
- FDA Approval: Approved for both snoring and OSA. Date of FDA approval: Sept. 29, 1997. FDA Registration Number: K971794.
- Dentists have access to a wide array of state-of-the-art solutions. After careful consideration, Dr. Booth chose the EMA® oral appliance to cure his snoring in addition to that of his patients.
If you are looking for a highly effective and safe anti-snoring device that simply works, contact Silver Screen Dental today for a free, no obligation consultation. Call 512.345.8800
or contact us now.
*EMA is a registered trademark of Frantz Design, Inc.