Advantages of Dental Bridges
- Installing a bridge is simple to do because of the latest advancements in cosmetic dentistry and dental technology.
- It is a relatively simple procedure with many benefits and requires only two visits to the dentist.
- Dental bridges also prevent facial musculature changes and can help maintain your facial tone.
- They look natural and give you a well aligned smile.
- Can help correct bite issues.
- Less expensive and less invasive when you compare them to dental implants or other restorative dental procedures you may have done.
- If you keep your mouth healthy, bridges may prevent the tooth from shifting or drifting into the empty space.
- Can reduce your risk of gum disease.
- A dental bridge is a good solution for replacing missing or failing teeth and will help restore your ability to eat, speak more clearly and create an aesthetically pleasing smile. Dental bridges last anywhere from 5-15 years so they are a great solution for many patients seeking a long term solution.
Dr. Booth is able to provide all types of crowns and fixed bridges using a variety of the latest materials. Dr. Booth only uses the top Austin laboratories so you can be assured you are getting the highest quality of materials and service.